Thread: 95 LT-1 Idle Cell Comparison - Humidity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm honestly baffled by what it's wanting. I started suspecting offsets because my alternator isn't maintaining the battery charge.

But, get this: I've tried changing the cranking AFR from 10:1 to 16:1 for the 80c row of the cranking AFR table and it wants to crank until it switches to using the MAF and then it fires immediately.

Once the coolant temp starts to dip below 75c it starts firing sooner and when below 72c it fires immediately pretty much every time. I think I'm going to look at the end of injection table and see if it may be involved, but I'm sweaty and tired.

The injectors I have are GM 12561462. I need to look at the datasheet I used to interpolate the offsets from. It's been 2+ years and I honestly don't remember.

Incidentally, what would I be able to do with the low slope on these? I was under the impression $EE could only handle low pulsewidth adders for injectors that flow less below the knee point. It was my understanding that all the Gen 3 bosch injectors flow more on the low slope.

I've hung up my hat for the day before I brick my ecu or burn my starter up.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I'm considering zeroing all the cranking tables above 50c and see if it starts reliably. I'm a firm believer that having oil pressure before fire is a good thing, and this may be an idiot's way to make that happen. Obviously I may have problems if the MAF dies - guess I better test with and without it.