Thanks for the update / patches. I'll try to test them out soon. I think I'm going to park it until the alternator comes in though. I have an electric water pump and if I lose another diode in this heat it could end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
Another thing that I had missed in the vette calibration is the off idle cyl trims. All set to 1 in f-bodies. It looks like Gm put alot of effort to tune the vette properly and the strategy is the front cylinders get more air and the rear less.
Strange they'd only do that on the y body. That's where 90 percent of driving happens.

Also worth noting are the constants at 126da and 126db that apparently dictate the transition points between using the closed, open and no individual trims.

Some cylinders runnig rich and other lean but the mixture equalize in the end. A real nightmare for tuners.
If a tunnel ram has any redeeming qualities it's airflow at WOT. The end.

I'm sure they learned a lot from the mini-ram and it's no accident just about every intake design afterwards used long runners with the inlet funnels as far apart as possible. I would imagine it also had something to do with the LS engines' different firing order. Airflow dynamics are everything...

A play with the closed loop controls might pinpoint the blm split at idle. It is very likely to be in the tune or tiny exhaust leak. The smallest pinhole in the solder joints can lead to major problems.
I'm sort of thinking it's an actual lean condition on the right side because I'm still fighting with hot restart.