The next big thing after eehack release is the controller key shortcut. It is like a pro level factory tool now. Fast seemless and easy to control anything on the fly without going in deep staring analysis what`s where and than finding the buttons with that tiny mouse pointer. Great work.
It compiles without issues on windows, I even managed to add some changes already. I have added some info buttons already and made some final tweaks to the controller interface and will try to merge both versions.

The trim buttons worked perfect. I am thinking to move the I+S and 0+S to I+0 and O+0, since it is really unsetting the correction, and add *+9 for the enable button. Also plan to expand the controls to cyl cut and mafpumpshot with C+0..8 and M+0..8.

The open loop button might get better. As it is set now it doesn`t stop the blm learn mode off and doesn`t reset the blms to 128. BLMs and INTs even in open loop keeps adjusting if not set to 128.

The hex display on eoit is cool, I might rework some of the other displays like it. I still didn`t managed to get the cyltrims decimal conversion right. Can you take a look at it.

The smaller thermostat opening can be compensated with higher overal coolant system pressure. Find out what is the radiator cap pressure rating on the fords engines. That one is perfect for off hot summer usage and the 160 can be put when it gets really hot in the summer. I am suprised you even score a replacement due to the unique reverse flowing system in lt1`s.

The hottest cruising temperatures I got with 160* were in the 82-84*C with ambient air temp reaching 33 C*, high humidity and speed of 50-65 mph. That`s on average + 10-12 degrees above thermostat rating. A 77 + 10-12 will get you right where you want it.

By the joint tuning effort alot of uncharted stuff emerged and resulted to the perfect tune. Even the slightest possible variable was discussed and the vette CL settings were uncovered for the average f-body owner.