Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
It looks like the 02s you have are dead shot. Not swinging enough in either direction.
Are you saying that based solely on analyzing the two big logs from 5/31?

... but yours are completely dead, if something else is not going on.
Trust me, there's the possibility of a great many other "somethings" going on. Not least of which is that this is the entirety of the calibration data I received with my injectors. Be sure you zoom in because it's hard to see. At the very least I'd like to determine the main injector slope within reason through extrapolation. I know this isn't the way to do this, but hear me out.

In a couple weeks I'll be in a state where I can buy ethanol free gas. I intend to bring 10 gallons back. I'm already braced for my wife's response when she finds out why I'm bringing two empty gas cans along for our 25th anniversary trip.

Assuming I can tweak the ADC output and get my wideband to a spot where I feel it can be trusted to report stoich, I believe I can extrapolate injector flow in a manner more objective than guessing. Obviously I'll want to be forcing OL and AFR to 14.7:1 during this experiment, and running at a load that yields a pulsewidth above the slope knee (aka low pulse adder).

This theory is based on the (relatively huge) assumption that my MAF transfer curve is accurate. But assuming it's in the ballpark, you should now be able to more completely understand my fascination with the effect of humidity on the MAF function. Adjusting for humidity, and assuming I have healthy enough spark for complete combustion, it should be realistic to be able to scale my injector constant based on however rich or lean of stoich the results are.

Get a good afs75 delco ones.
When I get to fine tuning closed loop I'll likely create a new discussion. I might even break down and buy some new ACD O2s. I would be honored and grateful if you'd contribute to it. But that's not my goal for today.

The way you modified the injector scalar can lean the mixture alot. For the sake of experiments set it at 41 and see how it goes.
Based on my faulty assumptions, that was my intention. I've discovered through experience that trying to improve on the factory MAF transfer function isn't a terribly productive exercise.

I'm getting ready to test a cold start with 41.92 for the injector constant. Fingers (and plug wires) crossed...