Thread: 95 LT-1 Idle Cell Comparison - Humidity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Switched back to the modded 42lb/hr LS injectors. Still lean on the right bank, but if I force closed loop and let the BLMs adjust a bit it's much better and I'm seeing ~40kpa at idle once it gets up to temp. I think my individual cylinder trims need a lot of work here because looking at idle BLMs on some older closed loop logs the right bank has been 6-12 counts lean of left.

Initial start is still not great so I'm going to re-work the cranking fueling beginning with the base pulsewidth tables.

Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    The prime pulse is complex as hell, in your case you will have to adjust for new injectors along with the extra cube. The good way is to convert the stock BPW readings to grams of fuels. than add some fuel for the extra cubes and convert from grams to bpw of the new fuel flow constant.
    If you have a chance please look at the attached and check my math, particularly the lb/hr to g/s conversion factor (<lb/hr>*0.175070002). If this is anywhere close, my previous method of scaling arrived at numbers that were way off. There is scaling in this worksheet for cylinder volume changes and I also added another scalar to account for a delta in pumping efficiency due to cam swap, etc. Note that the cylinder volume scaling doesn't convert volume to air mass because I didn't see a difference when I calculated it outside of the spreadsheet.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by spfautsch; 09-23-2019 at 11:21 PM. Reason: change "force open loop" to "force closed loop: