Thread: Calibrated Success - Detroit Technical Media

Calibrated Success - Detroit Technical Media

I was following a FaceBook link and came across the link to Calibrated Success. https://cartrainingonline.com/

This is the home base of technical content creation for the collaborative training material created by Greg Banish and David Buckshaw. Both Detroit Area natives are certified motor heads and have dedicated their lives and careers to the automotive industry.
    Greg’s background is that of an automotive calibration engineer with extensive background in boosted gasoline engines, system controls, and hybrid vehicle systems. Greg is an experienced speaker who travels the globe to teach high performance engine calibration.
    Dave has a background in film and media creation as well as experience as a technical educator for the automotive aftermarket teaching OBD2 system operation, theory and driveability for over 10 years.
    Dave’s company Detroit Technical Media, Inc. is the copyright holder and producer of the material.
    Give us a call at (734) 325-4DTM and we can help you deliver instructional content that rocks!

dave w

Administrator
    Thanks for posting that. I would absolutely love to attend some of Greg's training classes. The information I've seen is very factual and very helpful.

Greg has a couple really informative paperbacks available. For the money I would highly recommend them even for experienced pros. I would echo 1project2many's comments on attending a class. They also have a series of dvds available but they're on the spendy side.

Whatever the case I've bounced questions off Greg via email and though he doesn't always respond, when he does he's always been extremely helpful. I believe his "day job" is building base calibrations for GM. I consider him my tuning guru - he has a way of explaining complex subjects in a way a child could understand, which is very much appreciated with my limited uptake.