Thread: JET DST software exe

Carb and Points!

JET DST software exe

Ugh. So the CD jet included with my device is dead and so is the link they provide to download the software. Does anyone have the .exe laying around they can send me? I would really like to tune my SS tonight. Email: Dcapak@gmail.com

Very much appreciated!

Carb and Points!
    Recieved the software from someone on LS1tech. Worked great the first time. Now the ECU is...well I'd call it semi bricked. PCM speaks, it will give me the vin, pcm software etc etc. but the car won't start. Key on the cooling fan runs on low too. I try to reflash and it just errors out.

Unfortunately I was unable to bring it back with delco's tds either. I may try making a small makeshift bench flashing unit for it and try doing it that way but I don't think I can bring it back.

Fuel Injected!
    Did you managed to complete the first flash or it was cut in the middle.

There are some more tricks to try before it is considered dead. You can ground a pin at start of recovery, but you will have to open the case. There is a video on youtube how to do it.

Can you read the pcm.

Since you already have a avt cable try searching for pcmhammer program and give it a try.

As a last resort find lsdroid app and get yourself obdlink device. You will be able to recover unless there is some internal damage to the flash chip.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Did you managed to complete the first flash or it was cut in the middle.

There are some more tricks to try before it is considered dead. You can ground a pin at start of recovery, but you will have to open the case. There is a video on youtube how to do it.

Can you read the pcm.

Since you already have a avt cable try searching for pcmhammer program and give it a try.

As a last resort find lsdroid app and get yourself obdlink device. You will be able to recover unless there is some internal damage to the flash chip.
    Yea I have had great success with both apps in terms of recovering 411. I even have a bdm on a spare ecu to test flashes first. However I am working with a 1996 LT1 pcm. I'm all ears if there is a similar program for such an ecu. I cant read or write it. It will spit out the usual, call number, vin, serial number etc. But sps and jet cant write.

Fuel Injected!
    The only option to recover 96-97 lt1 pcm is to desolder the chip and program it with eeprom burner. They have 2 memory chips and it looks like eside one went bad during programming. Tside is still good and is responsive for communication. That`s the reason you can still talk to the pcm.

Switching to 94-95 pcm or getting a good used one is the way to go.