Thread: Cruise 7427, openloop afr vs temp vs vac

Fuel Injected!

Cruise 7427, openloop afr vs temp vs vac

I was reading on this from a previous thread from a few years ago. I have my VE pretty straight so I attempted to make this work for cruising. 93V8S10 showed only 4 parameters needed set/turned on. My question is the the last vs. vac, the table goes from 0-80 so it almost seems like map not vac and if it is vac is there a way to see you vac from tuner pro like there was in the 7747 computer. for vac I have max 14vac at idle, so if it truely is vac then I would only use the first 2 cells to the right on the table, not much adj. When I set "Maximum Temperature for AFR Lookup in Closed Loop" to 104c, verified "Open Loop AFR Enable" is checked and made a little adj to the table. the only one I am not sure of is the "Quasi- Closed Loop Lower AFR Limit" I left that alone. I tried searching for each of thee settings not getting anything specific except the first thread I looked at.
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Injection/showthread.php?612-OD-Lean-Cruise

I guess there is not a timer for this so it just goes into this under normal conditions of cruise not accel, deaccel, AE and PE.

Fuel Injected!
    so I found some info at least for the $0E which I think would be very similar to the $0D. This is from EagleMark, "Also that table your adjusting "Open Loop AFR vs. Temperature vs. Vacuum" is not MAP, it is vacuum kpa, so 0 column is 100 MAP. It's backwards of what we are used to working with." and "Quasi Closed Loop changes O2 fueling by turning off LTFT/BLM...Works with commanded AFR which is normally set to 14.7 (although E10 is lower) I'm really not sure how it works in this mask/OS, but it looks to lower AFR, but you want it to raise? In other operating systems it is used with the same type "Open Loop AFR vs. Temperature vs. Vacuum" table you are using."

I have my BLM set to 128 right now min and max but sounds like this does not use BLM just INT so it should work.