Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a Bin File. Please help

Fuel Injected!
    I'm talking about the G1 chip adapter for the ECU. The VE% table is blank in the bin file. Sorry I must've read the post wrong. I thought you said I will have to drive it and get the data to program into that field.

Fuel Injected!
    put the stock ve table back in the bin. then when you datalog you will get the output of what the truck is actually doing from the o2 sensor showing blm data. you will need the ve table from the bin and the datalog for the excel sheet then the excel sheet will output a new table to put back into the bin to help correct the table. Yes the G1 I had to get that also for the 7427 ecu.

Fuel Injected!
    thanks Typhoon. This is what I have for a base. Let me know your thoughts and if you think it will run lol.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Since you have 61pph injectors and bumped the pressure up to 18 I changed the bpw. The Timing was way low I copied in a vortec open throttle timing and bumped the idle timing and high rpm/map up 1 or 2 degrees and set all low rpm higher map to 10 degrees, you really don't need negative timing. The Ve may be rich but I can't guess on that it will be datalog and change. The only other thing which I did not change is the additional PE timing added, for some they do not use it at all and other wil set timing then add pe timing after it is all tuned, try it out if you get knock in pe mostly over 60% throttle then you can do 2 things 0 out pe or drop the timing there, but if you get to that cell and no pe and you get knocks then the timing is too high. I am just not sure what this stock tbi cam is going to do. Get that fuel pump installed so you have the correct pressure or you will have to do all the work again for the tune. At least you have a starting point.

Fuel Injected!
    you're the man! Thanks a lot Typhoon for the help. I'll let you know how it goes