Thread: spark advance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Hi,
    yes I changed some parameters between first log and this one.Mostly in the spark advance tables and had run trimalizer a few times for the ve tables.I have only connected the DRAC but no speed sensor. The speed sensor I could get has three pins red, black and white but the DRAC has only two input lines.I checked TPS signal while engine wasn`t running today , TPS and throttle angle reacted both in tunerpro. But I could find these abnormalities you mention when I examined log file in excel too.Will continue my search .
    Thank you for your comments.

Fuel Injected!
    Sorry before I choke on my foot which adx you using? Assuming $0E???
    Last edited by stew86MCSS396; 07-01-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    hi stew
    no, its $0D.
    Attached bpsa14.bin and bpsa15.bin.I have changed spark advance in bpsa 15 completely but not driven it yet. My problem-zone is idling up to 2000 rpm, then the car is running.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Hi stew,
    i read too fast. I thaugt you speak about the bin. The bin is $0D. The adx was $31 , i have improved it to §31_new.adx

Fuel Injected!
    Sorry for the delay just got back from a business trip and didn't bring my tuning laptop with me. Gonna try to cut to the chase...I opened two sessions of tunerpro and ran your logs side by side using a $0D.adx and your $31.adx. Good news is the numbers are purdy much dead on the same in the history although there's some disparity in knock retard in same reported areas. However when using a $0D.xdf and $0E.xdf...line address do start in different areas in the bin between the two areas I've looked at. Spark shows all negative numbers in the $0E.xdf. VE in $0E.xdf has areas where values random zero with areas in high 90s slightly off idle. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but if you're going to use a $0D.bin then you should be using a $0D.xdf and $0D.adx. Your screen shot a few post back, you don't find it odd that you have ~dozen peaks and valleys in the TPS that occurs in a few seconds? Or is that your foot feathering the throttle in that area???

Fuel Injected!
    Hi stew,
    thank you for looking to my files.I will have a look for a 0D-xdf and a 0D -adx.I ordered an other Speed sensor and will wait until this works, then it will be much easier to to compare all the values to the momentary speed.I think the peaks and valleys were from feathering the throttle to prevent engine from dying.In the meanwhile i had copied the spark table from BHMC.bin to my bin but driving was worse. I took my spark table again and decreased spark advance at high MAP values and car ran better but still with problems below 2000 rpm.My question could I delete one table (spark advance near idle) or should I set all values to zero there in?