actually adding new items to the ADX is pretty simple but you'd have to do this one manually. it'll be really fun to learn and you can share your results with others, they'll really appreciate it, believe me.

you don't have to add everything (in other words describe the entire datastream) at once, just the stuff you're interested in

i'll write you a small tutorial, im sure you can find the 'edit adx' and 'add item' in tunerpro yourself, i don't have tunerpro in front of me

first some computer basics, things in your datastream are specified in bytes, each of which is 8 bits. byte one might be eight error codes of one bit each, bytes two to three might be a 16 bit (large number) specifying RPM.

each item has to have:

- a description of what it is
- an offset (its byte position in the data)
- a size (usually 8 bits, meaning input is 0-255 but sometimes 16 bits meaning input is 0-65535, and in that case it takes the byte after that offset as well, it could also be 1 bit)
- a conversion formula (to turn your 0-255 into 0-6000rpm, for example)

all other parameters are optional

now the real trick is your adx is set up for the 160 baud stream which is pretty slow (meaning bad data rate and you can't fit much data) but very easy to use since it just spits data out all the time.

if you want to write an ADX for your 8192 baud datastream it's more challenging because you need to actually ask the ECM to give you the data.
you usually need to create a 'macro' in tunerpro that'll first silence the ECM (becoming the bus master), then request the datastream to be transmitted. it's a lot simpler than it sounds but honestly you can just cheat and start with an 8192 baud ADX for a similar ECM, maybe one of the other 7165 masks use the same addressing? might just have to modify the packet size

if you get a good start on your own we can help you along, having another person around that can write ADX files is really valuable especially for cars nobody has put the time into..if you fail hard and can't get any 8192 baud data i'll try to get you a starter ADX going