Dave thanks for the input. I am using the excel wbo2 sheet. I have been trying to read as much as I can and search as much as I can before I post because there is alot of information on this site, if I do not find what I am looking for then I ask the great set of minds that are on this site. I have tried running the stock vortec tables, and that is where I started with the 7747, the bin you posted for that system. I have had to agressivly add spark to get any power. I installed the 7427 last weekend and have burned about 25 chips so far trying to figure everything out. Your wbo2 excel sheet has helped alot with the VE tables and they are pretty close.

So is knock without timing retard already low and needs to be raised and knock with timing taken out needs lowered?
I usually get 400-600knock(not retard in timing) when I start tunerpro connection but have dropped that with adding a little more timing at 400-600 rpm and last datalog it was 188. I did ad some timing where the knock without retard was and my knock counts have dropped but still there so guessing more timing. I am closing in on 30-32 in the higher map mid to higher rpm and I know that is what the max should be for 93 octane with vortec heads.

I just set up another chip and going to head out for another datalog, lets see how it does. As always thanks for the help.