Hey fellas,
I have finished rebuilding the engine in my 1998 Tahoe, and I would like to get some suggestions on updating my PCMForless Tune. I have a JET programmer, and have been reading the forums, but would like to get some suggestions from y'all with more experience than I have.

The engine component specifications are: Comp Cams 212/218 .488/.495 112 LSA camshaft, Sealed Power lifters, stock pistons and sealed power rings, Comp 7808-16 (Magnum) .080" wall tube pushrods, Melling 10550 oil pump and tac weld pick up, Howards 98215 single springs, ARP rod bolts & resized connecting rods, new SCAT crankshaft & bearings, Sealed power timing chain Set to 4' advanced, 3 angle valve job W new umbrella seals, resurfaced cylinder heads, new cam bearings, new oil galley plugs & freeze plugs. New spider injector assembly.

The transmission is a new GM replacement with a 2,000 RPM Circle-D stall converter.

To help, I can output my current tune here in a PDF. The biggest thing in my mind is wondering if I have to tune for the 4' advanced cam timing chain setup?

Thanks!