I hard wired pin D25 to read injector voltage for my ls1 injector patch and didn`t have the chance to try it on the wideband input. I suppose it will be much more stable and accurate since there will be no voltage potential difference. The resolution will sucks but if you can reset the wideband to read 11-16afr = 0-5 volts it will have enough resolution. Innovate 1wire ground widebands design is bad due to using PWM modulated heater for the sensor. I did some experiments and could see the afr changing with the frequency of the PWM circuit. I also have some terrible emi noise from the gauge and used all kind of tricks to settle it down.

0.454v = 1 lambda <> necessarily equal 14.7:1
I am sure the narrowbands 02s are set to read 14.7 at 0.454v.
1 Lambda is the perfect mixture of air to fuel[cleanest combustion process] and is different for different fuels.
1 lambda equals to

Petrol 14.7:1
Diesel 14.6:1
Methanol 6.4:1
Ethanol 9:1
LPG 15.5:1

Here is good write up about it.
AFRlink

Given this to trick the narrowbands to read lower lamda, fattening the switch voltage of the o2s upto 0.545-0.57 might give you the best results. If you fatten more it can result with poor CL performance. Some real time play with 02 swing voltage will get you to the max of deviations.

The key shortcuts for the eehack controller window are already there by your request and are working great. I had plans to expand them to more controls but never get there.