The 4.8.1 update did indeed fix the graphing error and made it display a little better on my netbook (1366x768). It still prefers if I have "auto-hide taskbar" enabled (otherwise the VIN/CALID sections get squished vertically), but it works well with auto-hide enabled.

Aside from the functional changes I noted in my EEHack Read Fail thread (all good things), I noticed the new version has a couple of minor bugs. Carried over from 4.7, the checkboxes for "unsaved log" and "unsaved notes" under the "warnings on exit" in settings still do not do anything (the program always warns on exit regardless of this setting). I can't tell if "Save Invalid BIN" works because the read process actually fails this time before completing, but I assume it's probably working now. In the graph display, "Transmission Selected Gear" does not appear to be working properly as the graph scale isn't whole numbers, goes off the top edge, and doesn't actually appear to indicate 1st or 2nd gear. Also, it still appears that the indicator for "Transmission Perform Switch Pressed" is reversed, indicating "ON" when not depressed and "OFF" when depressed. Those are all old bugs, though.

The new bugs I noticed, most were fixed with 4.8.1, though clicking "Now" for "new version notification" results in a network error regardless of network status on both 4.8.0 and 4.8.1.