i'll look at some of those new patches but i do have policies to adhere to as far as affecting usability of other logging tools or whatever. the EOIT timing stuff is pretty exciting for sure, but i'd rather just figure out how to tune it effectively without having to have real-time control over it, then put it in EEX.

i might also be interested, if i cant incorporate all the cool stuff, in posting your modified version on the eehack page as an experimental and more advanced version, if you're ok with that... but i'd want it "forked" and named something else like eehack-kur4o with different versioning so people dont get confused. there's nothing wrong with a fork at all.

some other stuff i want to do...

- make some new cable testing routines to help identify if the serial cable is possibly causing issues as that's my number one bug report

- fix some cases where packet checksums are not used, i want to audit some of that code, im concerned some flash routine sections might be affected so my retry code might not be used where intended

- bugs where pressing ok without a selection crashes the thing in those popup search windows, i want to fix all of those

- make an old school 'brute force' connection routine which crams a ton of silence ECM and silence CCM packets for like 30 seconds then checks for connection stability, in case the other routines dont work (seems some odd configurations have bad timing and can't deal with the new advanced routines, especially with b-bodies, so old versions that did use more simple methods are still in use)

- the file save location bug in windows 10 which is also a mystery, i don't understand it yet but i do use windows 10 now so i'll probably chase it down