Thread: EEHack 2019 update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    I myself have at least 20 different version and sometimes it can get really messy what works.
    Anyway here is the really well latest tested version that should work better with you unless there is some linux compiler bugs thatI am unware of.

For the SD/MAF button to show and some of the other goodies, you must connect to the pcm prior to starting the enigne. It needs it once on eehack session. It is a pcm bug preventing eside to communicate while the engine is running, and some of the controller config data is extracted from eside.
    For the best of all tuning experience you can test the realtime ve/maf tuning. The interface is some awkward to use but saves alot of time and reduce the flashes to a minimum.

And don`t overtrust the wideband reading. It can be really off. ALways use as a reference the narrowband voltage reading 0.454v=14.7 afr=1 lambda.

I constantly get 15-15.6 wideband afr readings on a closed loop run. The individual cyl trims can throw the afr form 12.5 to 16.5 if not properly tuned at idle. The idle tune should start with that.
    Attached Files Attached Files