Quote Originally Posted by Stokes1114 View Post
I was mainly doing it for ease of install. I have the autoprom mounted under my dash semi permanently so I can make changes quick, anytime I want. I don't have to repin anything, just add the 2 wires to it. But as Steve said the autoproms channels are 1024 bits so more resolution, and once I figure this out I can add any other sensors I want to log. It has 3 channels that show up in the same log. After I get this working I really want fuel pressure in as well. I think with the help I'm getting on here I should be able to get it going, but it's good to know I can always run it straight to pin b-16.
I can do changes with whatever the other moates emulator is called. I have had it corrupt the program a few times without warning so I am hesitant to use it out of walking distance. I guess I could always carry the fixed parts with me. Ether way the wide band can be hooked direct if you decide to go that way. As far as finer resolution, the computer you are tuning is still the same, so not a whole lot changes. It was like the ADX I started with. It had columns in the history fuel tables that were not in the bin, someone thought they would be fancy. It looked impressive and you did get more information, but it was useless. After accidentally copying the useless columns into the spreadsheet a few times, I got rid of them. Now its a no brainer, you can copy all data from one sheet to the other. Its fast and easy.