Been tuning for a while but still having spots of performance issues, been reading posts for the past 3-4 years and with my newer motor 1yr old pretty good just havnt been able to get the last bit figured out. So I broke down and got a wideband 02. PLX DM-6 SM-AFR Gen4 combo. Have a few questions for integrating it into the 7747 computer. Reading thru posts not sure if I have to change anything in the adx or even what wires on the computer to use.

1. can this o2 take the place of my heated 3 wire o2? or do I leave that and also add the wideband
2. what if any changes to the adx file are required
3. are any changes needed in the bin for this to register correctly
4. do I need it integrated into the computer or can I just datalog from the wideband itself and tune?
5. what tables or scalers will I be looking to change once I datalog?

I just purchased this tonight so it will be here end of next week.

My truck is a daily driver 88 1500 reg cab reg bed, 357 atk bottom end, vortec heads, cam(.464/.470 114lsa), mid tube headers(hopefully long tube soon) msd 6al and msd coil, bored tbi 50mm, 80#cop car injectors @ 20psi, edelbrouck EPS intake with adaptor for 2in tbi, upgraded trans, 2400 stall, 3.42 gears with 275/60r15, mandrel true duals 2.5in, no H or crossover pipe with borla mufflers, electric fans. If more specs are needed, let me know. My biggest problem is WOT from maybe 1800 to 3200 just seems to be sluggish, flooring it will not roast the tires, not that I really want to because tires have gone up in price so much over the last 10 years. I started with Dave w performance vortec bin and have changed alot and mostly for the good. I can post bin, adx, log if needed if anyone has any thoughts but probably need the wideband logs to really determine whats going on.

Thanks in advance for any help. It is really appreciated.