Looking to start tuning my truck and i started off on the wrong path and maybe get me set strait before i give up in frustration. Working on a 99 Tahoe 5.7 auto that runs great i am wanting to do an overhaul soon but was not wanting simple i wanna go a-bit further and tuning seems the way to go if your gonna dump serious money at parts and cross your fingers it works. I did my reading and for the price the DST seemed the way to go, i know enough about this generation of trucks i am not gonna screw anything up so i thought. I should have turned it in while i still could but i was persistent and got it to work not long after Jet got back with me and said gook luck. So some more digging and tuner cat seems to be what i need to make a file i guess but i dont know where to start on all that either. I spent enough on the jet and willing to go alittle further if someone could tell me what to do. TC was super cool and sent a cal file i tried plugging it in and says corrupted i don't want to bother him with trivial things like compatibility between the DST and tunercat what works and don't work. Its been done for quite some time i gather but the internet has written over it and the needle in the haystack is relevant to my plight. So i am putting out a request for any place i could look for information on getting started I'm a quick study and am not looking to waste anybody's time.