Hi all, I'm a life-long gearhead (52 years old) who's just getting into tuning with a 1994 C4 LT1/4AT. I bought this car a few months ago and drove it home from Jacksonville FL.

The C4 is not the main project car, however. I'm cutting up a 1965 Corvair, installing the C4 front and rear suspensions, attaching the LT1 to an Audi 6-speed manual transaxle, and installing it where the backseat used to be, ie mid-engine RWD. I've sold off most of the non-essential C4 bits and still have a running / driving "death kart".

Anyway, beyond the basic disabling VATS, EGR, and 4L60E stuff, my short-term plan includes installing the LT4 Hot Cam kit, and my long-term plan includes two small turbochargers and water/air intercoolers.

I'm in Canton MI, which is between Detroit and Ann Arbor. I'm a brake systems engineer in the auto industry, been doing this since 1993.

I've learned a bunch from reading through various threads so far, and I'm looking forward to learning more as I get this project off the ground in the next couple weeks.

Regards,
PC