Thread: need adjustment tips for tunerpro bin

Carb and Points!

need adjustment tips for tunerpro bin

any suggestions with bin adjustments using tunerpro rt? 383 hsr efi auto, with comp 288hr only runs smooth up to 2500 rpm.
    seems to be running rich. If i try to throttle the engine will fall off at 2800 to 3000 rpm. I have been told that this cam is large for efi
    but can be tuned. are there any tunerpro tables that i can concentrate on? what parameters need adjusting?

Not sure if your 383 is TBI or TPI. Not sure if your using a factory EFI computer, or aftermarket EFI system?

Tuning fuel and spark tables will help fix the problems described above.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    HSR would be Holley Stealth Ram which would be akin to a short runner TPI but still need to know which computer using. IDK much about MAF but I'm sure displacement and injector flow altered from stock is part of the MAF tables. Same w speed density, displacement and injector flow need to be adjusted accordingly in scalars then what Dave w said...^^^

Carb and Points!
    thanks, 89 c4 corvette, with maf, oem ecm 165, $6e mask
    there are so many tables on tunerpro but im starting to understand. Can you get me in the general direction of 5 or 6 parameters/tables?

I have very limited experience with $6E Tuning. Adjusting the MAF Tables (MAF Voltage vs. Grams per Second of Air Flow) can correct lean or rich Air Fuel Ratio's (AFR's). The challenge is KNOWING how much ADJUSTMENT is needed for MAF Voltage vs. Grams Per Second to either increase the AFR or decrease the AFR. Only the Grams Per Second is adjustable. There are SIX separate MAF Tables in $6E, so it can be very challenging to figure out which table and which "Cell" to adjust. The best "Tuning Tool" for measuring AFR is a Wide Band Oxygen Sensor (WBO2).

dave w