hey guys, I really need someones help with this. I am literally at a dead end with this. Just did a 454/4l80e swap to my 90 suburban and did a 7747(90 sub) to 7427(94 sub). Everything is running smooth none other then the tranny. I get code 81 (2-3 shift solenoid failure) and code 82 (1-2 shift solenoid failure). I sometimes get code 82 but i always get code 81. i look under current malfunction codes list in tunerpro and when the key is in the ignition position, both codes say OK. When i actually start and run the truck, thats when both or one code comes up and says error. I rechecked all my electrical and all is fine. When i ground out the pinouts at the ecm, I can hear the solenoids clicking. I even hooked the ignition feed(pink wire) to a relay to rule out that i wasnt getting enough volts. I ohmed out the solenoid through the pass thru connector and i get 11.5-11.3 ohms on both solenoids. Which i think is normal. This transmission was just rebuilt about 2-3k miles ago and i just put a transgo hd2 in the trans when it was out. I also replaced the internal harness and the external harness. Which i checked my connections about a gazillion times and all is fine. I even tried to go back to a $31 mask(bmhm) which was originally on the ecm(i switched to $OE). No change. Im pretty much at a dead end except changing the shift solenoids. Which I have doubts about them being bad since the transmission was just rebuilt 2k miles ago. What are the chances? And especially both going out at the same time. Does anybody else have any ideas? I mean my only option i seem to have is to change them. The trans has a deep pan and that means I have to remove the crossmemeber to get to the rear bolts most likely. im trying to avoid it. Sorry for the long novel. Thanks for your help, appreciate it.