Quote Originally Posted by ph4ze View Post
Sorry that im all over the place guys. I think im having a VSS issue. Im a little confused about it because there is so much misinformation out there about it. Now pin F12 controls the transmission logic side of the speed and F13 is for engine logic for speed. Am i correct with saying that? My DRAC in my 90 doesnt have an output for pin F12 like my 94 VSSB does. Which the F12 pin is supposed to see 40 pulses per rev instead of 2000 per rev on pin F13. I noticed my speedometer works but my MPH isnt displayed on tuner pro. This maybe my actual problem and why the ECM is not grounding the 2-3 shift solenoid. Anybody have a remedy for this? Could i hookup the trans output speed sensor and then set the flag "output speed not from drac"?
You need to use a later VSSB that came with a 4l80e or 4l60e transmission instead of the drac you have now. I think they are in the dash on the left side of the glove box compartment when you remove the glove box, you will have a little rewiring but the VSSB can still be used for everything that your drac was used for like speedometer, abs, cruise, pcm, etc.