I am just barely getting my rig on the road after installing this TBI and rebuilding my engine. Throttle body is a 454 unit with the 74# injectors. Engine is freshly rebuilt with mild street cam and mildly ported heads, Edelbrock dual plane intake, long tube headers, and the oxygen sensor is in the drivers side header collector (it's a 4 pin O2 sensor, is hooked up with keyed 12v to the heater element and both output grounds connected together).

I sent my injectors out to be cleaned and flow tested before my build and they were verified to flow correctly. My fuel pressure is at 12psi (I have a gauge on my return line). In my BIN, I have 74 in my "Injector flow rate (TBI lb/hr)" scalar and have inputted my Cylinder volume (50.88 for my 407cui) scalar. Oxygen sensor is new to the install and I have about an hour run time on it. I have smoothed my closed loop open throttle table but have not messed with any other VE or timing tables. I have had idle set at both 750 and 650.

When I start my truck it fires RIGHT up and settles into a nice even idle in open loop (warm or cold). My O2 sensor gives me the expected 490mv. As I start to warm up, I hit closed loop pretty quickly but my O2 sensor is still hovering around 490. As I hit the road it feels great. About a minute later the O2 sensor quickly swings to 1090mv, the engine starts to bog/lose power, BLM goes from ~122 to low 80's, it feels like I am out of gas unless I give it enough throttle to hit AE, then I trip a code 45, go open loop and the truck runs great'ish with BLMs hovering around 122. My oxygen sensor then stays at 1090mv for the rest of the drive.

Should I assume I really am super rich? I have a single wire O2 sensor I could swap on but I really don't want to cut the connector off just to throw a part at my truck. What would you guys do? I am also getting a Code 35 after I warm up but am assuming that is not related because that "should" cause me to lean out more than get rich and it is not consistant.