I am using Red Devil River's Bluetooth ALDL adapter to connect to TunerPro RT and it worked awesome on Tuesday. Today, I do the EXACT same steps as I did on Tuesday and it won't connect.

I turn on my rig, the adapter boots up, goes through a boot sequence and ends at a quickly blinking blue LED. Then I boot up my laptop, it sees the device and pairs/connects to it. I open TunerPro, verify the Com port in preferences, click "Test for valid interface using settings" and it gives me an alert that the says "Cable is found and operational". I have also verified 9600 Baud. So I go to TunerPro, click "Connect/Disconnect" and the lower box changes from "DA:Not Connected"/Yellow to "DA:Connecting"/orange'ish and stays there. The LED on the RDR Bluetooth ALDL goes solid green with an occasional magenta/orange'ish double blink.

I have rebooted my laptop, re-paired the bluetooth device, unplugged/plugged in the adapter, and swapped between com ports. All the same results. I am now an hour late to work because I wanted to log my trip in and have been fidgeting with this for the last hour.