Thread: Recent Posting is Almost Greyed Out

Electronic Ignition!

Recent Posting is Almost Greyed Out

My most recent post is almost greyed out (text and background are almost the same color). Any assistance in fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

The post can be found at: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...apor-Separator

Electronic Ignition!
    All that I had to do was change the font color to white. All fixed. Sorry for troubling everyone.

Electronic Ignition!
    It looks that the date of my posting referenced above is 09-18-2016 (approximately 2 1/2 years ago) despite being posted minutes ago. Seen http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...apor-Separator

It appears that this issue is preventing the fuel separator posting from being displayed on page one of recent postings on the site. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by xcookpac View Post
    It looks that the date of my posting referenced above is 09-18-2016 (approximately 2 1/2 years ago) despite being posted minutes ago. Seen http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...apor-Separator

It appears that this issue is preventing the fuel separator posting from being displayed on page one of recent postings on the site. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Everything looks fine on my end, maybe it's your browser or time and date settings....

Administrator
    It looks that the date of my posting referenced above is 09-18-2016 (approximately 2 1/2 years ago) despite being posted minutes ago.
    Posts on Gearhead-efi don't usually include date/time of the post. Your post contains a date and time which were imported when you copied a post from and link to another forum as well as several comands to change the font color to white. I have struck the BBforum code and reformatted the link in a way that clearly shows it is a link.

Electronic Ignition!
    OK thanks.