Quote Originally Posted by In-Tech View Post
Ah Heck, here I am at the shop at 2:15 in the morn, gotta get a bit of work done. Here's some pics of the scorpion. Turning the top around is possible but will take a bit of work. The factory setup used a 2 wire ford type IAC so that would have to be blocked off to turn it around. Also, once turned around you would need to drill and tap the base as some of the bolt holes won't line up. Not that big a deal but would have to be addressed. Also the 90mm TB doesn't have an IAC provision so you would have to run an external IAC adapter. Next time I am over there I will take a pic of one and post. Basically a hose will go to the adapter which is billet aluminum and a stock gm IAC bolts to it.

I hate bog the forum down with too much bandwidth on pictures so please PM with email address and I will try to get any more info and pics to anyone that way. As for the TB pics, I really need to remove them and measure with a dial caliper and I will another time.
One of the major EFI companies, Holley or the like makes a Ford IAC to GM IAC adapter that lets you mount a GM IAC to a Ford engine.

Thanks for the pictures on that. When I looked at it closer its not something I could make work in my application because the throttle body and all the oil fill and dipstick tubes would be fighting for the same space.