Hello,

I have a few questions regarding utilizing EEHack with my 1994 Corvette (LT1 OBD1).

I have recently rebuilt the engine and am at the point of tuning (engine runs, have driven the car 100 miles +). I increased the compression and changed out the factory LT1 cam with a LT4 Hot Cam kit with 1.6rr. With the increased duration and compression I believe I should retune the vehicle.

I have purchased a ALDL (OBD1 w/16 pin connector) from ALDL cables. Installed the software (EEHack) and am now attempting download by factory tune to save if ever needed in the future before proceeding with writing a new tune.

Upon connection of the software to the vehicle I notice that my "Service ABS" and "Service ASR" light illuminate after I am connected via EEHack... (no other issues with these lights just wanted to highlight that they are illuminated).

Once I proceed with downloading the factory tune I am greeted with an error at the end "Checksum FAIL in downloaded bin! Bin might be corrupt". Also I have ran the stability test and also received an error that reads "TSIDE_VPP_REMOVE routine upload error".

I have checked the "save invalid bin" box under settings - advanced but am still encountering the same failure notice.

I do not have a new tune yet nor have I tried to upload a new tune yet, just verifying everything before uploading.

I am utilizing EEHack version V4.70, vehicle battery connected to a trickle charger, laptop connected to charger.

Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. '

Thank in advance.