First post but I've been using this forum as a resource all winter while doing my swap of a 1993 4.3 CPI (W Vin) out of an S10 Blazer into the my 1986 Toyota 4 runner. I did all the harness stripping myself using diagrams I found on google (mostly autozone).

In the final stages of this swap and test driving it, when I discovered the trans wont shift. I have ALDL Droid so I can see I also dont have "RAW OUTPUT SPEED" and "Vehicle Speed". They both read 0. So I started digging and it turns out I never swapped over the DRAC/VSSB and I cut all of that out of the harness. Stupid me... I know.

So I bought one off ebay that says its for a 95 tahoe. I made a few assumptions that this will work because its an early 4L60e as well and its a 7 pin not a 14. I've been using this reference for PCM Pinout (https://troubleshootmyvehicle.com/gm...in-out-table-2) and the F-12 and F-13 match the colors (BRN and DRK BLU) for the wires the DRAC/VSSB I bought for "Trans Output Speed" and "VSS Speed". So straight forward right? NOPE

I went to install the DRAC/VSSB last night and my F-13 is BRN (not DRK BLU) and my F-12 is BRN/WHT (not BRN). The diagram from autozone's site doesn't show F-12 at all but calls F-13 out as BRN (correct to my vehicle) and connecting to the VSSB. So I hooked up the BRN wire from the VSSB to F-13 last night and still no speed. Not surprising.

I also found this awesome repair bulletin (https://atracom.blob.core.windows.ne...ear/atb302.pdf) that said its applicable to S-10's and Jimmys 93-95 but has F-12 and F-13 as DRK BLU and BRN.

I'm pretty sure the issue is most this literature is for the TBI motors and mines a bastard so I'm coming up empty handed in my search. Should I trust that the pinouts of the PCM's didn't change (because why would they print a different board for such a minor change in the fuel system) and ignore the wire color? Doesn't anyone have a comprehensive PCM Pinout for a W Vin CPI motor?

Any help would be seriously appreciated. I have a trip coming up next weekend and I'd like to have more than 1st and 2nd gear.