Hello I'm Andrew live in Middle Tennesee, and enjoy working on vehicles and projects. I have a rock crawler/cab truck I have been working on for a while now, over 10 years. Chevy SWB Frame, 350, sm465, np205, 1 ton axles 4.10gears, and 42in Super Swamper TSLs. 1991 s10 cab from a 4.3 truck. Engine is a freshend up 350 .040over, crank is 10/10, regular truck heads (not TBI heads), high volume oil pump, Lunati High Eff. cam 205/205 @ .050lift .427/.427lift LSA/ICL:110/105 800-4600rpm, Edelbrock Performer intake with TBI adapter, and Headman Street rod headers. When I started the build injection was out of the budget, but since I got the new cab and it was TBI, I thought I would try it before I cut it up. I got it all wired up and it runs minus a few hiccups. I emailed a guy a couple months ago who told me he could burn me a chip, emailed him the other day and now all he wants to do is tell me what I have done wrong and when I try what he says and that's wrong too. I understand my cam may not be exactly TBI friendly. I'm going to get exhaust on it in a week, I've got the Flowmaster y pipe and 3 in Summit welded 2 chamber race muffler for it. O2 sensor is about 1.5in down from Header collector. We set timing at 10deg then plugged the wire in, it is reading 15-16in vacuum with no exhaust. The chip guy told me that was way to low for TBI. I went and checked a friends truck with same cam and TPI, it has 17-18in at idle. The exhaust on that truck is close to what mine will be, he did have Howell burn him a chip years ago. From what I can get out of Chip guy my timing maybe off along with other things so he says. I will report back more after exhaust and I adjust timing and a few other things, before i throw in the towel and have to change the Cam in it. I was hoping someone on here had gone through the same thing. Anybody recommend a few chip people or companies, or some things to try? Not looking for a Monster, just a good running engine for the woods. Thanks, Andrew