I built a Vortec TBI in 2011 and tuned it so it runs pretty well. A little bit lazier than I expected to be honest, but the BLMs are all really good and driveability is good.

I'm taking that engine and putting it in a new truck (also a 94 with 7427) and would like to convert to MPFI at the same time. The hardware stuff is easy and I've looked at the how-to and changing the resistors on the ECM and adding a jumper on the PROM looks pretty straight-forward. My question then comes to the changes I'll need to make in the BIN. I went through the noted flags and checked/unchecked them, but the calibration stuff is where I'm stuck.

Anyone have a clue about my used blue top Bosch/Accel/Ford 280150967 injectors? So far the Googles have failed me on finding the voltage offsets. I couldn't confirm that that are high impedence either.

For Crank BPW vs temp, do I just change the pulse width based on the total injector math? So 2x80lb=160, and 8x36lb=288, so I multiply the current numbers by 0.55?

I'm excited to get started on this. It's a project I've wanted to do on my current truck for years, but haven't had a chance. My new truck2.0 will have a lot of those procrastinated projects...haha