I'm still working on getting the AE acceleration enrichment to play nicely on my TBI. I'm still getting a lean pop when the throttle is planted open quickly.

I have copied over every AE parameter from BMHK 454 bin into my bin. I did this because I figure these AE parameters ought to be a closer start for me since I also have a large throttle body and even more plenum volume from the single plane intake. Additionally, This bin was setup for the higher pressure 454 TBI, which also ought to be closer for me since I'm running about 28 PSI..

I have been increasing the Delta TPS and Delta MAP AE tables by 20% or 30% at a time, and also reducing the filter tables ($4B3A and $4B62) values by 10%... RBob mentioned this.
These changes have helped with the lean pop, some, but the issue is still there. Also, this has made the engine bog down way rich (10 AFR on WB02) when just tipping into the throttle from a start.

I'm thinking that I need LESS TPS AE at this point as indicated potentially from the rich bog on tip in. AND, that I need MORE MAP AE to cure the lean pop..... Sometimes It will even lean pop when climbing a hill at interstate speeds as the load and MAP increase....

Thoughts?