Hello everyone, I have a 93 S10 with a TBI 4.3 V6. The 4L60E crapped out and I was able to buy the truck super cheap! I haven't had the best of luck with GM autos, so I also bought a 92 parts truck with the 5-speed in it, but didn't realize that the ECM was a 7427 or 7724 (don't remember exactly)

Long story a little shorter, I can't swap over the ECM, and I have bought TunerProRT and an AutoProm, but I'm having problems with the truck not wanting to idle down between shifts or rolling to a stop. Once the truck is sitting still, it runs GREAT (700-750 RPM idle and no hunting) and I've rebuilt the throttle body Just In Case, but no idle improvements. It seems to run better under load etc, but it still doesn't want to de-rev between shifts.

I'm sure this has something to do with the auto-trans configuration giving me trouble, but I can't seem to find a bin file that will work for my setup. I was looking for a BCPM or something similar, with no success. I have managed to code in the e-fan $E6 Fan Control v100, and it works great with my Intrepid cooling fans, but I really need some advice and/or direction as to how to get this ol' gal to run properly. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

~Phil