I have been in the automotive business off and on since I was a kid. Worked in dealerships as tech and ended up as Service and Parts Director before giving it up in the early 90s. I got tired of being a babysitter and psychologist and everything in between. lol Since then I have done it mostly as a hobby, restoring, repairing and building. I have worked on a lot of EFI stuff as far as diagnostics and repairs but never got into any programming. I have recently built a 383 sbc and replaced the 4.3 in my 93 c-1500 stepside. Wanting all the drivability and convenience of EFI, I have installed a 670cfm Holley 502-9 TBI on it with a 1227747 ecm. I bought an AutoProm and all the stuff to go with it from Moates including Tunerpro RT and Flash and burn. It's all installed and I soon realized that I pretty much know nothing about tuning EFT and that is the reason I am here. After a month of pulling my hair out, It will finally start and run long enough to come up to temp but it ain't very good. At least I may be getting close to start Data Logging. Gotta try and figure out how to get that going now. I think I may be too old to learn all this. Thanks for accepting me to your site. You guys seem to have the best site for EFI on the web.