Thread: 4L80 acting weird AFTER adding wire for TCC

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I think I have made some progress on the rich issue. After fiddling around with the injector flow rate what seemed to help the most was to take the VE cell that it idles in, and the surronding cells for I believe 12 in total and reduce them all by a value of 25.

The other strange issue is still present. I'm still suspecting something with the 4L80. You mentioned a possible ground issue, wouldn't that show up in the scanner on the monitors as some form of a voltage drop, even for a split second? Voltage is rock steady. Tonight, for the second time the PCM set error code 73 Pressure Control Solenoid. Maybe this is the problem???? To describe the issue again, it feels like the trans drops in and out of gear, or hunts between gears when it is happening. I think I've even seen the scanner show it flip between 3rd and 4th when this is happening.....

EDIT: I can look at older logs and there is SOMETHING displayed on the monitors for the force motor duty cycle.... The log from tonight and the other night when this issue started, NOTHING for force motor duty cycle.
    Last edited by CDeeZ; 02-14-2019 at 06:33 AM.