After getting some of the VE table and flow rate dialed in on this TBI I'm working on, I have begun to step on the gas harder.... I have an issue where the thing seems to go lean and pop or backfire or cough through the TB for a split second... This seems to USUALLY happen when cruising at 40%TPS and the 4L80 shifts into 3rd gear. I haven't pushed it farther than that yet.

I tried hitting the Delta tables: AE vs TPS and AE vs MAP tables with a multiply of 1.3 then of 1.5 thinking that dumping in some more AE would fix this.... Doesn't look like from the logs that PE has been commanded yet and from looking at the stock 7427 $0E settings the PE is pretty much disabled???

Any suggestions on where to go from here?

With the LS I have in the other truck it was way easier, drive around and log VE and adjust with the wideband and, enter the values you want in the Power Enrichement and Boost Enrichment tables..... This TBI is baffling me right now. Well it's probably because as far as TBI goes it's a fairly radical combination? When I was learning some EFI basics on TBI years ago it was on a 350 that was pretty much stock but had a cam, ported 193 heads and decent exhaust..... Never seemed to have to mess with the AE stuff on that one for some reason....