Thread: Need help tuning my calibration on a 0411 with road runner emulator using TunerCat.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Hello fast355,

Thank you for your feedback, well, i had a lot of different issues while building my trucks engine and trying to tune it, first i had blackbox and 4R700 trans, it used to idle, but couldn't hold the load and the TB was wide open for it to idle. Than i changed to 4L60E, but some solenoids didn't work, because the wiring i had was chopped everywhere, but at that time i got the engine to idle at 675rpm when hot, it used to choke the first two three first times i try to start it, and had no cold start, but as i hold the pedal and worm it a bit, then try to let go and engine wants to stall, but i don`t let it and rev it a few times, than it starts to hold the idle, and i managed to set it at as low as 650-675rpm with this cam.

At that time i used as a start point a calibration that i got from NISANDRA on this forum, i have just remembered that, will try today to use his calibration, may be a bit better. Where i got the .cal file i used last few times i don`t remember, i think its the 5.7 Express van 0411 file, but then i don`t remember where i got it from, because LEXTECH only uploaded .cal for EFILive tune soft, which is different format. Anyway, my point is that i have had the engine idling at really low rpm quite stable with my 08-467-8 Comp Cam. But now, after changing the wiring and getting everything on with no faults except the alternator L & F circuit fault, but that i guess is because my alternator does not have control by 0411, i couldn`t manage to reach the same idling result.

Here is a .cal i got from NISANDRA, i guess i`ll try using this .cal file as a start point and will start it all over again from scrap today.

Thank you for your feed back and open office excel file provided.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Aksl; 01-23-2019 at 06:03 PM.