Thread: Need help tuning my calibration on a 0411 with road runner emulator using TunerCat.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Ok so today i went and tried again with different calibrations to give it a try, since my battery was all charged. Well with a lot of tries i killed the battery again, couldn’t get it to start and idle correctly, with the NISANDA`s calibration it started, couldn’t idle but holding and playing with throttle kept it being a live, but it really made a lot of misfires to the exhaust so i guess the ignition gives a very advance spark.
    With the Express Van file that i have corrected using Fast355`s BIGCAM Excel file, the engine started right up and went to high RPM, i guess of 1600rpm that is set in the calibration, but then just died, it did that every time, every time a nice good start rising rpm until a certain point and the just off. Unfortunately, i couldn’t get the scanXL to work, it gave me an error 109 couldn`t find the ODBII interface via cable, it sees the cable but not the PCM, may be is because i do not have the Ground signal connected to my ODBII port, i only have the ground, but my TechII worked fine with just ground (another issue that i have to solve) to get the log.

Fast355 - If you have any thoughts, why the engine revs up until some rpm and then just shuts, not even reacting anyhow on throttle?
    Last edited by Aksl; 01-27-2019 at 11:31 PM.