Thread: Need help tuning my calibration on a 0411 with road runner emulator using TunerCat.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!

Need help tuning my calibration on a 0411 with road runner emulator using TunerCat.

Hello everyone,

I`m having difficult time trying to tune my calibration file with TunerCat, i`m new to tuning calibrations myself. Their is nothing difficult, but the problem is, all forums with info & instruction i find are for other software, like HPtunner or EFILive. More for HPtunner, and the function tables and settings their are named differently, and i don`t semm to find them in TC.

My setup is 1990 LT1 small block 5.7 engine, with vortec heads an manifold and TB of a 1998 5.7 Tahoe, KB pistons, comp cam 08-467-8 with 58* of overlap, AC DELCO 217-3029 89060440 spider injectors, with 0411 Road Runner Emulator, NO EGR, NO VATS, NO CAT`s, NO REAR O2`s. Nothing really special...

The Engine starts only when i apply the accelerator pedal, by about 15-20%, runs reach, smells, does not have cold start and does not hold idle if i let go the pedal.

Could some one please provide a link to some learning source with info & instructions on TunerCat Specificaly. LT1pcmtuning,com is good sourse, but mainly for ODB1 i guess and too much general info. I have found and lost a forum, where someone specifies what every table in TC does and stand for in a more easy to understand way then TC help on calibration, and some instructions on idle tuning, but i`ve lost it and can`t find it.

I could have payed for the calibration to some tuning company or salomon from LT1pcmtuning.com, but want and need to learn my self, because in future want to try upgrading to many things, like marine intake for example.

Or may be someone would be kind enough to gide me...

Could you guys please have a look at my .cal file, and give yor opinion and sugestions where i have to start making changes, for now all i did, didn`t give me any result, like i wasnt doing anything at all... But i have played with VE tables, Spark tables, idle tables, and got no feedback from the calibration.

Thank you in advance, if some aditional information needed, please tell me, i will provide.