Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Free LS1 Tuning Software (all you need is TunerPro)

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    LRT

Can you share an unlocked version of 12587603 1mb xdf.

I am doing a disassembly of that OS and it may help me to label known stuff faster.
    It will really speed up the process.

Thanks
    An unlocked / text version would fantastic!

I've been talking with a guy who is setting up a github repository for XDF files and it would be great to have text versions of all the XDFs. That way anybody can add to them as we find and document more things.

He says he's found another '603 XDF (unlocked) that has some additional tables defined, but no comments, and he wants to combine the best of both files, and an unlocked versions of both would make that job a lot easier.

Also, I've got a script that turns (unlocked, text) XDFs into IDC script, which gives a huge head start on reverse engineering with IDA Pro.
    https://github.com/LegacyNsfw/125933...master/Scripts

Carb and Points!
    Does anybody in this forum have a stock 4.8 truck LS with a sloppy stage 2 cam that they don't mind sharing the .bin file for? I'm about to do the cam swap and I'd like to have a basis for building my tune and I'd really like for it to idle decent right off the first fire with the new cam. Any files or even tuning advice would be much appreciated.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by NSFW View Post
    An unlocked / text version would fantastic!

I've been talking with a guy who is setting up a github repository for XDF files and it would be great to have text versions of all the XDFs. That way anybody can add to them as we find and document more things.

He says he's found another '603 XDF (unlocked) that has some additional tables defined, but no comments, and he wants to combine the best of both files, and an unlocked versions of both would make that job a lot easier.

Also, I've got a script that turns (unlocked, text) XDFs into IDC script, which gives a huge head start on reverse engineering with IDA Pro.
    https://github.com/LegacyNsfw/125933...master/Scripts
    Here's my XDF for '603

EDIT: deleted due to possible copyright violation
    Last edited by dzidaV8; 01-14-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahobra View Post
    Does anybody in this forum have a stock 4.8 truck LS with a sloppy stage 2 cam that they don't mind sharing the .bin file for? I'm about to do the cam swap and I'd like to have a basis for building my tune and I'd really like for it to idle decent right off the first fire with the new cam. Any files or even tuning advice would be much appreciated.
    You can do it on your own if you are able to use tunerpro with your bin. Below is goat rope garage and he shows you how to setup your tune for a bigger cam. He uses HP tuners but honestly I have went along in his videos and compared his PID to tunerpro and they are pretty much the same (Outside of COS stuff). You should be able to follow his guide in tuner pro and get the desired idle and base setup you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00u...tnNyoqCoqPwFLe

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidaV8 View Post
    Here's my XDF for '603
    Fantastic, thanks! I'll pass this on to the guy who is making the repo.

Carb and Points!
    Hey guys. i've searched everywhere and can't seem to find an XDF for my OS . its a 1283002. I have found a couple different COS's on the primary page but no info on the one I need. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Fuel Injected!
    Last edited by LRT; 05-24-2021 at 11:07 PM.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    I picked up my obdlink SX cable for $20 off Amazon. Why mess with soldering over a $20 cable.
    have you managed your cable obdlink sx, to work with tunerpro? program cant see device, even if i set up correct port. or i need plugin for sx?

Fuel Injected!
    Last edited by LRT; 05-24-2021 at 11:07 PM.

Carb and Points!
    Does anyone have a good adx file for logging the ls in tunerpro. Any advice on logging would be awesome too.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by stump56 View Post
    Does anyone have a good adx file for logging the ls in tunerpro. Any advice on logging would be awesome too.
    The latest release of PCM Hammer includes a simple data logger.

You still have to edit XML by hand to change what it logs, but the format is pretty simple (nothing like ADX). It comes with a couple of example files, and I'm open to feedback about what those log.

It is effectively limited to standard SAE PIDs right now, but it does support logging values from RAM, which means that as we get operating systems reverse engineered we will be able to log anything we want.

Carb and Points!
    Thanks NSFW i am looking into it. Where can i find the xml files ! didn't see them in the zip for ver. 11?

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks for pointing that out - I forgot to include them in the zip file.

That might explain why so few people have been talking about the logger... I really thought there would be more interest in it. :)

I've attached them here. You'll have to remove the .txt extension, so the file names end with ".xml.profile"
    Attached Files Attached Files

Carb and Points!
    Thanks again.

Carb and Points!
    Does tuner pro interface with 2007 L92? I'm looking to disable VATS, VVT and configure for TR6060 manual transmission.