Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Free LS1 Tuning Software (all you need is TunerPro)

Fuel Injected!
    Last edited by LRT; 05-24-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    I can do that - I would be happy to fix them up and send them back if your open to that. I think 1 plugin is better than 2 or more (if or when we develop more stuff in the future). Otherwise I'd need to use the same GUIDs at the hacked one too, which I guess is possible but I'd rather not base my work on the direction the hack was going. Contact me by PM and we can decide and do something out of this thread.

Fuel Injected!
    LRT, did you also make the custom operating systems? Where can we get the bin files for those?

Thanks for all of your hard work!

NSFW, LRT, PeteS, antus and EVERYONE else who is working to make this happen in any capacity...... Thank you all! You guys embody the spirit of hot-rodding by making this accessible to everyone.
    Last edited by CDeeZ; 01-25-2019 at 03:40 AM.

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by LRT View Post
    Regarding PCM Service Numbers ...

Sometimes people use abbreviations for these, rather than the complete service number.

4896 = Service Number 09354896
    0411 = Service Number 12200411
    Thank you LRT! Also would your XDF work with my 09354896 ECU? I have downloaded my bin file and when I open it in tuner pro, the values are not right. I used the 512 checksum and the 12202088 XDF.

Carb and Points!
    Hi guys - I`m cross posting from the corvette forum here.

I ordered the AllPro USB ELM327 adaptor and have been able to read my BIN file successfully, 01Z06 with mods and a tune. Great! I think, going via the other thread that I can also write the cal changes I want, even better.

However the final piece needed is data logging. Can anyone help? I found a few LS1 tagged ADX files but none of them get anything in TunerPro from my car.

I set tunerpro to use plug-in, set plug-in to ELM327OBDII interface.

1 of the ADX files lets me connect ok but rate is ~1Hz and i'm not getting any channels coming back. 2 of the ADX files let me connect but with rolling errors and no data. The other files don't even get me connected....

Fuel Injected!
    The built in plugin, as far as i can tell doesnt do anything. I use scalxl pro at this stage as ive had a license for it for years. But I do have a working elm327 adx, but a quick test this morning shows it needs some fixes to work on the allpro. If you want to help and understand the elm protocol and adx authorship i'll send it, else give me a few days and i'll see if i can get it going and release it.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by antus View Post
    The built in plugin, as far as i can tell doesnt do anything. I use scalxl pro at this stage as ive had a license for it for years. But I do have a working elm327 adx, but a quick test this morning shows it needs some fixes to work on the allpro. If you want to help and understand the elm protocol and adx authorship i'll send it, else give me a few days and i'll see if i can get it going and release it.
    Would be interested in the protocol but I don't expect that I can fix anything!!!!! PM'd.

Carb and Points!
    Hi LRT thanks for the amazing work. My question is, as I am trying to enable data tracing using tuner pro, are your xdf files already set up to work with an adx file? I only ask as the guide I have tried to use mentions having to edit the xdf to suit the tracing and yours are password protected so don't allow the option to do so. Or if I am barking up the wrong tree just go ahead and slap me down. I am a noob to all this tuning stuff. Cheers.

Carb and Points!
    anyone have tips on what i need to change to run a manual trans on my 99 lm7 ecu

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by lsgmt400 View Post
    anyone have tips on what i need to change to run a manual trans on my 99 lm7 ecu
    What OS number are you wanting to use? I might have a trans segment that would work for you.

WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!!! To all of the gentlemen that have worked so hard to make this a reality, my hat is off to you all. well done!! I just gotta get it setup lol. I have been using EFILive for a few years now, still have mixed feelings about it. I do own a licensed version of Tuner Pro RT just hadn't worked with it much, I guess it's time to get into it shoulder deep.

Thanks again for the work past, present, and future.
    Last edited by TINBENDER59; 07-31-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
    What OS number are you wanting to use? I might have a trans segment that would work for you.
    What is the os number?

Carb and Points!
    Hi i'm new here, first of all thanks LRT for the great work, second does anyone has a 9381344 OS XDF File? I've find only one for a F body and i'm not sure it'll work in my 4.8 out of a 2000 Silverado that i'm currently swapping into my 77 2WD K5 Blazer

Carb and Points!
    Did you ever get an XDF file to work with your 09354896 ECU?