Quote Originally Posted by dhworkin View Post
. Same things happening. Almost no throttle response.ff.xdl 50% throttle and no power
So just trying to figure out this from a computer screen. Dont worry about throttle response at first. Get the fuel tables dialed in with nice slow throttle movements. I am not sure how many hills Florida has, if you have any close, the hill and a little bit of brake dragging (don't over heat them) will help keep your speed in check and allow you to stay in the individual cells for a longer time. When you get it running decent just driving like a grandma then gradually build out your fuel tables with more load. I actually found that dragging my 5000lb trailer up a few long hills with low traffic was awesome for the nice slow rpm increases for looking at fuel tables under load. You could need more AE, or more timing, or you could have another problem, but so far I have not seen a nice slow log with lots of data over most of the fuel table that shows you have the base tables close yet. They may be, but I cant tell. If someone sees something I missed feel free to jump in.