I have a 1988 Chevy C1500, with a 7747 ECM, and I have a 1320 electronics BT ALDL cable. I cant get TunerproRT to connect. I can however, connect to the ALDL scan app using this cable on my phone.

My computer is an Acer switch alpha 12, running windows 10(?).

I have the adapter recognized and paired with the computer. I found it to be on COM6, per the 1320 instructions. I have "enhanced mode" switch #4 off, but have tried it in the on position as well. Same with switch #1 for the 10k resistor.

When I open TunerproRT , with a bin loaded, ADX file and XDF file chosen - $42. When I select the opposing arrows I get an attempting to connect message, then not connected displays after a few seconds. If I select the wrong COM port, it wont even try to connect. I only get this far with COM6 selected, which is the COM port for the BT ALDL "cable"

Since I am able to connect and read data using my phone, I know the cable is working. I think it must be a setting on Tunerpro or more liklely- my computer not allowing communication.

Can anyone give me any ideas? I really need this to work so I can use my Moates Ostrich and tune this thing.