Thread: okie here

Fuel Injected!

okie here

hi, i am looking for someone to make a tune for my 94 k1500 TBI. i have burn2 and an ostrich 2.0 but am completely new to this and would like a chip tuned close enough for me to start with. I recently rebuilt the engine, its been bored 30 over stock heads 1.6 roller tip rockers rv cam headers summit stage 1 intaKE ULTIMATE TBI mods . Can anyone suggest me somebody who iI can work with please. thanks from oklahoma

Fuel Injected!
    Hey...i’m in Oklahoma..

What is the original PROM or Chip Code for the 1994 K1500?

Is the RV Cam a roller cam?

What are the TBI injector part #'s?

Stock TBI pressure regulator spring?

Likely updated spark tables will get you started, so you can tune the fuel tables.

Adding a Wide Band O2 Sensor (WBO2) will help tuning the fuel tables: see link to WBO2 tuning: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...g)-Spreadsheet

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    updated spark tables? How do I go about doing this and where are they located, Im using tunerpro RT. Non roller and ill try to post injector #s asap . I have made the stock regulator adjustable, what pressure do u recommend that I should be running?

Fuel Injected!
    Add a few degrees timing under 1k rpm and should help it start and run with the cam I think is what Dave meant.
    On TBI 14psi seems to be the sweet spot I think,anything over and it doesn’t like it as I recall.

Fuel Injected!
    [QUOTE=Playtoy_18;73173]Add a few degrees timing under 1k rpm and should help it start and run with the cam I think is what Dave meant.
    What is this labeled as in tunerpro rt?

Fuel Injected!
    injector # GM 8295 5235206*ACR

Fuel Injected!
    R these 350 injectors? I just bought a TBI off of 454 BBC what all do I need to change when I install it

Perhaps the TunerPro tutorial (posted by the late eaglemark) will help: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-a-must-read!-)

523506 injectors are 350 injectors that flow 61 lbs/hr.

Update the injector flow in the .bin file if using 454 injectors. Injector flow information link, including 350 and 454 injector flow rates: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...d-part-numbers

dave w