Hello from Northern Cal

Found out about this site from the GMT400 truck forum and figured it will be useful for my two projects, first is my 68 Vette, too many mods to list but of importance here is the 383 stroker w/ TPIS Miniram intake and FAST EZ EFI, and backed by a T56 six-speed. Anyone wants to know more just ask. Other project is my newly acquired 92 Chevy Sportside, 350 TBI and backed by a newly rebuilt 700R4. Truck is very solid, no rust or signs of serious abuse (other than the blown transmission when I first bought it....judging by the looks of the innards the PO was towing uphill in overdrive lol), and hoping to make a few engine mods when I rebuild next year. Would like to add a bigger cam and better heads but I'm held back by the smog laws here (smog check every two years) so any mods have to be smog legal. I'm sure I'll have to do some tuning to the stock computer but as mentioned before, it has to all smog legal and I have no idea where to begin as far as the computer goes....and that's why I'm here

I will post pics when I figure out how....tried to but they won't show up on my posting