Edelbrock # 3701 SBC Performer intake manifold , this was on my S10 for the last year or so using a Holley TBI adapter plate (not included), has EGR provision and the vaccum operated EGR valve and offset adapter from Edelbrock comes with the manifold . $125 for everything + the ride

Holley 300-38 Dual plane SBC intake manifold , this is the manifold the Edelbrock above replaced as we needed to have a visually apparent EGR , this manifold has no EGR , it is in good shape , blasted clean . it was also used with the same Holley TBI adapter plate (not included) on my S10 until I switched to the Edelbrock. $75 + the ride .

454 TBI unit , this is the 94-95 style with the smaller injectors @ higher pressure (28-32psi) , It was run on my '93 K3500 conversion for a few years , went to multiport so it is not needed anymore . Complete with TPS , IAC , and injectors /pod/ regulator . $200 + the ride

Edelbrock # 8811 standard rotation Victor series Aluminum water pump for SBC , has one hole for the alternator mount drilled out and re tapped , fully functional , no problems. $100 + the ride

P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

Thanks

TOM