Google-Foo is weak today. Didnt have anything like this pop up in search.

I have plans for a motor upgrade but this is about two years down the road after we get settled back in Minnesota. so for right now I am looking for a "budget" option to gain a bit more top end out of my TBI. (Specs below)

Im into the throttle just enough at highway speed that it rarely wants to stay in lock up. If I use 3rd gear I swear Im not seeing ti go into lockup (refresher, can a 700r4 go into L/O in 3rd?)

Is there any mild cam I can put in my TBI 350 without freaking the PCM out? If I can help it I really dont want to have to go thru repinning, custom swapping and fun times on a laptop but will if I have to. I was thinking somewhere in the range of the like the Edelbrock #3702 cam Dur@50 194 int./214 exh. Adv Dur. 244 int./264 exh. lift0.398 int./0.442 exh. LS of 112.

Specs
1991 Chevy Suburban V1500 4wd 112,xxx original miles
350 TBI with 51K on GM replacement motor.
Bored out TBI with matched injectors
injector tower spacer
14lb fuel PSI verified with gauge
Stock exhaust manifolds
3" exhaust
High flow Magnaflow cat 2.5
Flow master series 70 Muffler
700r4
Stock air cleaner
stock ignition
recent repair AC Delco EP386 Fuel pump

4" lift
4.56 gears
315/75-16 ATs
200lbs on nose for bumper and winch
roof rack (drag)

The bored TBI, fuel psi spring and injectors did do a bit I was pretty impressed with that. Im just trying to find something that can give it a bit more power at highway speeds. Im just wondering if I can get away with any cam upgrade before the PCM flips out and doesn't now how to adjust. its almost futile but i need something to last about a year or two until I can finish the motor swap project.

I know the heads bite the big one. aside from cam. what about open air cleaner or intake?

Thank you for your time!