Hello, been lurking here for a few weeks now From South Carolina.
Here is my project:
Bought a 86 vette 10+ years ago had minor front end damage while working on body car was left out one night and the block crack on both sides(I hadn't had the car a week) well the car then set for a few yrs found 94 corvette motor and tranny with 43,000 miles on it, sent computer and wiring harness out for programming and rewiring got a call from the shop saying he couldn't flash corvette pcm but had one that would work (16188051) everything hooked up car fired right up and I have drove the car around the yard from storage to shop quite a few times finally finished the body and paint then it set couple more yrs finished the interior put insurance and tag on it drove down the road and it acted like the tranny was slipping rebuilt tranny with new valve body still same results.
Got doing some research found the numbers on computer where from 1995 Caprice thought maybe that was the problem being 95 pcm was looking for PWM solenoid which isn't there.
Ordered a cable and software flashed 94 Z28 A4 bin, disabled vatts lowered fan temps fired car up went for a drive same results but now I have some trouble codes to work with 1st one DTC 97 vss output, installed 1k 1/2 watt resistor corrected that one.
At the vss sensor there is a pig tail which spilts off and goes to the factory digital speedo which is working.
Then started getting DTC 24 low output when this happens tranny goes in limp mode 3rd gear next trip out carried lap top with me and using EEHack Datalog under speed had rpm but no MPH, also noticed when playing with the controls I could here solenoids click when going through the gears on Tranny controls but when engaging TCC on to off to auto never heard solenoid click hooked wire up to blue connector pin 11 went to ground with ignition on could here solenoid click, thought must be outputs on pcm not working ordered Refurbished 16188051 pcm flashed a different 94 Z28 bin, have not drove car yet (Raining here right now) but with car jacked up in shop still have no MPH on EEHack datalog but factory speedo working just fine also noticed when trying to control TCC from EEHack still not getting solenoid function and picked up a new DTC 83 TCC/PWM A4 Trans.

Sorry for the Xlong post hope somebody was able to finish the story and has some ideals.
Thanks Terry.