Thread: 95 lt1 injector offset questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm running fic blue demon 36lb injectors had same issue fic was no help. Issue I'd been having was cruise drivability bucking and the afr bouncing a lot. granted I have a pretty big cam. But idle and fire up have been no issue. I'm running sd because I was having issues with maf tuning with my 110 LSA but I've got it pretty close now in sd without changing my adder thanks to trimalyzer. Still think there's more room for improvement there though. But what you're saying is you zeroed yours out? Think I should go back to my base tune zero them out and start over?

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.owl View Post
    I'm running fic blue demon 36lb injectors had same issue fic was no help. Issue I'd been having was cruise drivability bucking and the afr bouncing a lot. granted I have a pretty big cam. But idle and fire up have been no issue. I'm running sd because I was having issues with maf tuning with my 110 LSA but I've got it pretty close now in sd without changing my adder thanks to trimalyzer. Still think there's more room for improvement there though. But what you're saying is you zeroed yours out? Think I should go back to my base tune zero them out and start over?
    Why not give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, go back to what you had.
    I don't have experience with this issue, but what came to mind was this thread on here where they delayed the injector start time until after the exhaust valve closed to avoid putting raw fuel into the exhaust. Have you tried that to see if it cleaned up the AFR instability when running in MAF mode?